PGA offers private lessons for kids ranging from 3-18 years of age. Private lesson coaches can be requested or PGA can match your athlete to the proper coach. Front office staff will collect necessary information to find the right fit coach for your child. The cost of private lessons may vary depending on the coach, but below is a base price.
1 hour lesson $65
45 minute lesson $50
30 minute lesson $35
Call today to set up your one-on-one instruction!
Tumbling 1 / 6+ Beginner Tumbling
Tumblers will work on the floor and tumble track to learn basic tumbling skills.
Tumbling 2 / 6+ Intermediate Tumbling
Tumblers will work on the floor and tumble trak to learn more advanced skills, such as round-off, back handspring. Instructor approval is required for placement in the class.
Tumbling 3 / 6+ Advanced Tumbling
Tumblers will work on the floor and tumble trak to learn more advanced skills, such as round-off, back handspring, back tuck. Instructor approval is required for placement in the class.
Adult Tumbling / 16+
This class is for the adults that have always wanted to take gymnastics, or just want to get back in the gym. It is designed to fit each adults’ need, whether it is to improve flexibility, strength, or tumbling.
Girls Level 1 / 6+ Beginners
This class will creatively introduce the basic fundamentals of gymnastics on the four women’s Olympic events: Vault, Bars, Beam, and Floor. Gymnasts will begin to build strength, flexibility, balance, and self-confidence.
Girls Level 2 / 6+ Intermediate
This class will strengthen their skills to begin working on USAG Level 1. Instructor approval is necessary for placement in this class.
Girls Level 3 / 6+ Advanced
This class is for the gymnast who has mastered all skills and is ready for USAG Level 2. Instructor approval is necessary for placement in this class.
Boys Level 1 / 6+ Beginners
Designed just for boys, this class will introduce the basic fundamentals of men’s gymnastics. Gymnasts will begin to build coordination, strength, flexibility, and self-confidence.
Boys Level 2 / 6+ Intermediate
This class will build off of their beginning skills and strength exercises to begin using the six men’s Olympic events: Pommel Horse, Vault, High Bar, Parallel Bars, and Floor. Instructor approval is necessary for placement in this class.
Boys Level 3 / 6+ Advanced
This class is for the male gymnast who has mastered all Level 2 skills and is ready for more advanced instruction. Training time is lengthened to further improve existing skills and introduce more advanced skills. Instructor approval is necessary for placement.
Parent & Me/ 18 to 36 months
This class requires parent participation and is set to a 10:1 student to instructor ratio. Parent & me classes focus on gross and fine motor skill development as well as listening and social skill development. The instructor will demonstrate each station within the circuit to the parent and then circulate for assistance.
Teeny Tots/ 3 years
Transitioning from a class with a parent to one where they’re all on their own can be difficult for some children. This class helps ease that transition by allowing the parents to enjoy watching, or participate if necessary!
Tiny Tots/ 4 years
An introduction to the basic fundamentals of gymnastics through preschool-sized circuits, games, and other fun activities. Your child will begin to develop coordination, strength, balance, and flexibility while learning the importance of being healthy!
Super Tots/ Kindergarten, 5 years
An introduction to the basic fundamentals of gymnastics through preschool sized circuits, games, and other fun activities. Your child will begin to develop coordination, strength, balance, and flexibility while learning the importance of being healthy!
Special needs class.
Hot Shots Girls & Boys/ Advanced Preschool
Designed for the gymnast who has mastered the basic gymnastics skills and are ready to be introduced to the next level of gymnastics. Instructor approval is necessary for placement in this class.
Copyright © 2013 Pearland Gymnastics Academy
All Rights Reserved
Registration, Tuition, Attendance, and Cancellation Policies
· Tuition is due on or before the 1st of each month.
· A discount will be given for AUTO PAY only.
· A $10 late fee will be charged to your account after the 10th of the month.
· A multiple child/family discount is available.
· 10% Military discount given to active military families with proper ID.
· I understand and authorize that all unpaid tuition or other charges personally added to my account will be charged to the credit card on file on the 16th of each month. I understand these charges will include a $10 Late Fee.
· It is your responsibility to keep your account current.
· Registration and tuition are non-refundable.
· Child’s participation will not be permitted for accounts 45 days past due.
· A written 30 Day Drop notice is required when withdrawing. I understand that I am responsible for the 30 days the notice was not received.
· I understand that tuition will only be pro-rated the month of registration, if necessary. We will pro-rate when given a 30 day drop notice.
· If necessary, students who attend 1 class/week are permitted one make-up class per month. Students who attend 2 classes/week are permitted 2 make-up classes per month. Please contact the office to schedule your make-up class.
· Holidays, closings and cancellations do not constitute a make-up class. A scheduled Make-up classes will be offered when Pearland Gymnastics Academy is closed for certain holidays. You will need to sign your child up for the make-up class in advance.
Policies are subject to change without notice.
4102 Veterans Drive, Pearland, TX 77584